*post by Martin concerning issue 316*

Dear All,

As Belief Adoption has completely be redesigned, the previous proposals
would interfere with the current solution. Also, I think a coreference
statement should be a form of belief adoption primarily, saying that
several propositions in different sources or at different places in the
same source refer to one item, identified by one URI. This means that we
belief that the author or authors meant one real item, whatever it was.
Therefore we would need a sort of mark-up or so to the text passages, and
one URI for this assumed real world existence. The question is, if we need
a construct "identified as whatever was meant by the author at xxx" to
assign an identity to a URI with such a reservation wrt to other known
items.

Another question would be a "possibly same" statement between two URIs, or
possibly not same.

Best,

Mrtin