Dear all,

I am compiling the crm sig report for 2023 to be presented at the CIDOC AGM. In
the 2022 report the status of the models where described as shown below. I need
updated information by Monday evening. For the models I don't get any formation
about, I will just put under the heading  "Nothing new to report in 2023".

Also, the draft model CRMInfluence is brand new and is just a draft. THe
largest problem is the term breaking the rule about nice and short names.

Best,

Christian-Emil

•General maintenance of
–CRMarcheo (stable)
–CRMinf (working on model for citations, interfacing with CRMtex)
–CRMsci (working on aspects of observation)
•Development of draft models
–CRMtex
•is widely consolidated, but still some scope notes, quantifiers etc. missing
–CRMdig
•review started
–CRMba
•interested teams wanted