Dear All,

Referring to:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4nOyiRarQ2Qv4eVdmEqAxCx6WUe5WmtzLLos8r23mY/edit

In principle, PR1, PR2 is incompatible with I2, because it replaces the Proposition Set by a reification (one property) construct. However, we are discussing in Issue 614 the transition from one property to a proposition set:

I proposed for 614:
"Finally, observing or assigning a single property (E13) can be described as a shortcut to a content model held to be true...."Further, instead of PR1, we can define a "Vulnerability Proposition Set", prescribing general constraints about its content model, which includes the assignment of a  etc. to this thing, following the pattern of

"Jxx9 is about provenance of (has provenance claim): E70 Thing" from Belief Adoption.

Constraints for content models of Proposition Sets are necessary in general, e.g., for defining an "observable situation", we need a list of possible properties.

Best,

Martin

--
 Dr. Martin Doerr