Dear Martin,

If we went in the direction of graphic example, perhaps there could be a
referenced draw.io graph which could be hosted on the site. The danger of
course is link staleness etc. However, ignoring that problem, probably more
like an illustration page like the current 'functional overview' graphs.
but for particular use case examples. So again IF we did such a thing then
maybe we would want to pick out a format of the things that should go into
such an example page ( a la functional overview diagrams).

All best,

George