It seems good on the CDT side now, thanks!

BTW, I don't know if it's related, but we've been seeing some issue contacting 
build.eclipse.org, I opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=483118

Regards,
Marc-Andre


________________________________
From: [email protected] 
[[email protected]] on behalf of Matthew Ward(Bt. 
Kt. SSA.) [[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 November 2015 3:52 PM
To: Cross project issues
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Known outage?

I think some of these were caused by a new machine added to the proxy pool 
today.  I think it's nailed down now.

-Matt

On 11/25/2015 02:36 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
There seems to be some intermittent issues connecting to several servers, like 
repo.maven.apache.org and download.eclipse.org.

For example:

Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Could not 
transfer artifact org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-p2-extras-plugin:jar:0.24.0 
from/to central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Access denied to: 
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/eclipse/tycho/extras/tycho-p2-extras-plugin/0.24.0/tycho-p2-extras-plugin-0.24.0.jar
 , ReasonPhrase:Forbidden.

and

Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: Artifact not found: 
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20150519210750/repository/artifacts.xml.xz.
    at 
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.CacheManager.updateCache(CacheManager.java:428)

https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-verify/3707/console


Could there still be a problem with DNS or perhaps the proxy? We also tried 
restarting the CDT HIPP.

Thanks!
Marc-Andre


_______________________________________________
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list
[email protected]
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from 
this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cross-project-issues-dev

Reply via email to