Sounds great. Yes I can do that. I just wanted to get a bit of feedback first.
Thanks Jens On Dec 8, 2015 18:20, Cédric Brun <[email protected]> wrote: > > I am interested :) > > We've been using and experimenting with it for quite a few weeks at Obeo > and the feedback is very positive so far. > We have been able to integrate gerrit, bugzilla, the eclipse forums, > jira and jenkins/hudson with it using a couple of python scripts. > > Jens would you track a bugzilla to move the discussion there ? > > Cheers, > > Cédric > > Le 08/12/2015 17:46, Jens Reimann a écrit : > > Hi, > > > > I just wanted to check if there would be interest in running a > > "Mattermost" [1] server at Eclipse. > > > > If you don't know "Mattermost" is it "Slack", "HipChat" alternative, but > > open source. > > > > If you don't know Slack or HipChat, you could see it as a web based IRC > > alternative, which allows integrating other web based solutions using an > > web API. On other words, you can type text and other can read it. A chat. > > > > I do know there are Forums and IRC server and NNTP groups and mailing > > lists. And I don't want to start a discussion about pro's and con's > > about these different solutions. > > > > But I would like to check if there is interest in something like > > "Mattermost", so I would like to volunteer and try to see if something > > like this could be established. > > > > Jens > > > > [1] http://www.mattermost.com/ > > > > _______________________________________________ > cross-project-issues-dev mailing list > [email protected] > To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from > this list, visit > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cross-project-issues-dev _______________________________________________ cross-project-issues-dev mailing list [email protected] To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/cross-project-issues-dev
