Sir,

I'd be interested to get more practical informations about your proposal, which
may sound as an interesting way to make my professional path a little more
interesting.

Please provide me with additional informations on the following email address:

yann dot chachkoff at gmx dot net.

Given that a meeting between us was scheduled on this afternoon, it would also
be a good opportunity to bring a copy of the Non-Disclosure Agreement you
require, so that I can sign it and get to examine your offer furthermore.

I also take the opportunity to remind you the existence of some scenaristic
material related to the "Crossfire in French" project. I'd like to know:

1. If that material conflicts with any material that is to be published in the
commercial game;

2. Depending on the answer to point 1, if that material is still of any
relevance;

3. If I should take your email as an official "Haltbefehl" to any writing work
related to Ailesse.

A clarification on those points would be somewhat worthwile, especially given
that since it appears that that material is now completely useless, it could
probably be reused for Crossfire itself.

Yours,

Y.E.J Chachkoff.