On 01/28/11 10:25 PM, Mark Wedel wrote:

I finally got around to recording my thoughts on a revised skill system:

http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/user:mwedel:skills

Take a look, let me know what you think - as the bottom of the article says, I
have no immediate plans to implement it - it is mostly thoughts that have been
bouncing around my head that I wanted to record someplace.

Just a note, I've added an attribute section to that, since to balance any system, how the attributes (and their bonuses) has to be thought out/balanced also. IMO, current system is not balanced due to large bonuses some high attributes get and fact they are applied to first 10 levels.