Hi,

Few questions :

- The file storage is not crypted? Is it open to read if I let say use the
File Manager application on my phone to access. It may not be related but
remember all the buzz around Chrome storing your infos in plain text.
- We need a runtime flag for that because some apps are not going to want
that for various reasons (not storing sensitive information) so we should
give a way to disable that support.
- Do we support disabling in some ways for specific fields (this may be
more a JS/HTML thing)? For example one may not want to store the input
value of a credit card so that the completion does not show it afterwards.
And this will also make sure that the content is not stored into my
completion suggestion of my android keyboard (let say you use Samsung
phones or SwitfKey).

Overall I think it's more a browser feature than an web app/games feature
but I can see few uses cases. Let make sure we can opt-out, this is a very
tricky problem.

Thanks.

Alexis Menard