On 02/15/2014 01:14 AM, Baptiste Durand wrote:
Hello,

thanks for your answers.

I would like to point a fact.
In the current implementation (avaible on tizen.org <http://tizen.org>), xwalk deamon is launched by xwalk.service start script.
This is stored to /usr/share/dbus/service/ .
That means there will have 1 xwalk-deamon per user session started.

As I understand, The aim of Xwalk Launcher is to manage the process group ( Render process & Extension Process ) nedded for an application ... Xwalk Launcher manages the Application Life Cycle of the associated application not only the launch action, correct? The name of this process migth be changed . it seems to be a confusing name.

Indeed.

For a multi user ascpect, AMD should manage all UserS applications for all user. In the documentation, there is not detail about the IPC that AMD should use to communicate with all "Xwalk-laucher".
Could you provides more details on it?

An xwalk deamon can launch applications only for 1 display (the display environment can not be changed it is static environement) Indeed,A xwalk deamon associated to a dbus session*. So associated to 1 User - 1 Display....*

On IVI, user & Diplay should be dissociated ....
Please take a look on : in mutli user part (start at p 9)
https://wiki.tizen.org/w/images/9/9d/TizenArch-MultiUserV20140202.pdf

How do you manage seat changement with this architecture?
In other words, users can exchange their displays.
Regarding the display issue, currently we haven't considered too much. Perhaps it worth another detailed discussion.

Thanks in advance  for your answer....
--
Baptiste DURAND
Eurogiciel Vannes/FR