On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Tiago Vignatti <
tiago.vigna...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> My two cents on your analysis concern the --single-process option. When
> switching from the multi-processed to the single one, the *performance* is
> the important factor to consider and not the memory anymore.

imo, performance is almost same, because android chromium uses
--in-process-gpu option. The option is identical to --single-process from
gpu process perspective.

I test briefly accelerated 2d canvas between shared process and
--single-process. The results is the same. I used Fish Tank;
http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Performance/FishIETank/Default.html

Cheers, DS