On 03-04-2014 13:36, Gao, Shawn wrote:
Hi, All,
I am developing the native file system API. Chromium requires each file
operation should be granted by security policy module.
To grant the permissions, the id of RenderView should be provided to
identify files in different RenderView. Unfortunately, the xwalk
extension doesn’t keep this info.
Could anybody give me advice about how to get the id of RenderView in
the xwalk extension?

The ApplicationRuntimeExtension is already doing something similar. It is getting the RenderViewHost RoutingID. They should be the same, no?

Do you have a work in progress that I could have a look?

[1] application/extension/application_runtime_extension.cc