   From: Huang, Deqing
   Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 3:36 PM
   To: crosswalk-dev@lists.crosswalk-project.org
   Subject: Supporting In App Purchase on Crosswalk

   Hi All,

   I am writing an external extension for Crosswalk to enable In App
Purchase(IAP) on Crosswalk Android.

   As there are currently no W3C standard available specially for IAP, I am
also trying to see if it is possible for the W3C Web Payment Group to consider
use cases of IAP into their working scope.

   Here is the use cases of IAP which come from the common ground of Android,
iOS and Tizen:
   https://crosswalk-project.org/#wiki/IAP-Environment-Use-Cases

   I had also drafted a WebIDL for IAP based on these use cases as below, the
external extension for IAP will be implemented according to this IDL.
   https://crosswalk-project.org/#wiki/A-Possible-Web-IDL-for-IAP

   Comments and suggestions are welcome.

   Thanks,
   Deqing