"Han, YangangX" <yangangx....@intel.com> writes:

> Maybe the 5.6G ./third_party/android_tools is unusual. In crosswalk7 its size
> is 3.3G.
> Is this ./third_party/android_tools is required when build tizen rpm?

That's likely to be the culprit. android_tools is only required for
Android builds, so it can be left out of the Tizen source tarball.

> I try to add --exclude=src/third_part/android_tools to
> src/xwalk/packaging/gbp-flat-tree.sh.
> But still build fail with the same error.

Did you call gbs with --include-all? Otherwise you need to commit your
change before it has an effect on gbs. And make sure you've written
"third_party", not "third_part".

If that solves your issue, please file a JIRA ticket and assign it to me
so we can solve this for everyone.