Hi,

With a big delay and that's going to probably delay also Crosswalk 8 branching,
M37 reached master. This rebase was painful because of Tizen and various
problems with the build system (and also due to the holidays). We got the fixes
in upstream but we had hard time to get them back-ported to M37, we either had
to land them in our forks or applied as patch during the rpm generation.

Every patch in our forks was rebased or discarded with the exception of SIMD
which should land in the next few days (PR is already online for review). SIMD
took a bit of time due to disruptive upstream changes.

Back to Tizen we encountered two major regressions which we need to look at
ASAP :

- https://crosswalk-project.org/jira/browse/XWALK-2160
- We had to disable Alsa because snd_seq_* support is not enabled on Tizen. See
https://codereview.chromium.org/264973012 and
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/24336/

QA : Please get crazy on testing it as soon as a new canary gets generated.

Thanks for the ride.