From: Tomasz Iwanek [t.iwa...@samsung.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 11:57 AM
To: Pozdnyakov, Mikhail; crosswalk-dev@lists.crosswalk-project.org
Subject: RE: [Crosswalk-dev] [Intent to implement] Better user experience on
desktop

Nevertheless, some application/technologies have their own packaging
conventions independently from systems platform packager (e.g. for python,
it is usually better to follow installation by pip/easy_install than trying
to create rpm/dpkg from python egg).

About implementation.
As I understand, there will be still installation of application / launching
part of code for desktop (directories:
xwalk/applications/common/{.,installer}).
But it will be used for temporary installation and will be referenced inside
xwalk, right? Or do you want to separate installation for desktop/tizen?
What features installation for desktop should not support?

If applications is never installed (beside temporary installation) for
desktop, will it be able to use w3c file API or any API that stores results
between
several application launches?

Regards,
Tomasz Iwanek