I think here is value it keeping this like how it is for Chrome, or at
least similar. Did you have a look at that?

Also if we want to do something related to UI design, we should get some
designers involved as they have the right skill set.

Btw, it is Crosswalk and not CrossWalk and we are getting away with the
orange branding.

Kenneth

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Pozdnyakov, Mikhail <
mikhail.pozdnya...@intel.com> wrote:

> lgtm
>
> BR,
> Mikhail

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Web Platform Architect, Intel Corporation.
Phone  +45 4294 9458 ﹆﹆﹆