From: Crosswalk-dev [mailto:crosswalk-dev-boun...@lists.crosswalk-project.org]
On Behalf Of Staudinger, Robert
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 12:19 AM
To: crosswalk-dev@lists.crosswalk-project.org
Subject: [Crosswalk-dev] Announcing Crosswalk-app-tools 0.1.0

Crosswalk-app-tools 0.1.0
=========================

We are happy to announce Crosswalk-app-tools 0.1.0. This is the first
technology preview milestone of our forthcoming Node.js based tools for Android
app development. Deployment in a production environment is not encouraged at
this time.

Crosswalk-app-tools is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, please
refer to the file LICENSE-APACHE-V2 included in the package.

README.md has setup and usage instructions:
https://github.com/crosswalk-project/crosswalk-app-tools/blob/master/README.md

# Initial Features

* Creation of Crosswalk app projects
* Building IA and ARM APKs from those projects

# What's next

* Automatic download of Crosswalk releases
* Update of Crosswalk version in existing projects

On behalf of the team,
Rob