Agreed, let's see how the primary keyboard issue shakes out.

Here's a doc capturing the current status with feedback:

https://docs.google.com/a/intel.com/document/d/1L1xORKUYh7lBvJm0xykRoKHaBd4x8e95EYFe11XJ9Zw

--
Intel GmbH - Registergericht Muenchen HRB 47456 - Dornacher Strasse 1,
85622 Feldkirchen, Germany