Hi,

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 08:36:54 +0200, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
> Tilman Sauerbeck [2008-05-06 23:33]:
> > Johannes Winkelmann [2008-05-06 13:00]:
[...]
> > > [...]
> > > If git gains a "partial clone" feature, that would definitely help.
> >
> > git clone URL --depth n
> > seems to give you a clone that only contains the n last changesets.
Cool, I (obviously) didn't know :-). It would be nice to prune based on
branches too.

> How about this for the git driver:
>
> git clone --depth 1 --bare /tmp/gitdriverclone.git
> git archive --format tar /tmp/gitdriverclone.git | tar -C -x /tmp/co

Another approach would be to revert the working copy, rerun fetch (or
clone initially), and then run git-diff between origin/2.4 and the WC.

The following command looks like a good start:
  git diff --name-status origin/2.4 -R

Johannes
--
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zurich, Switzerland              http://jw.smts.ch