Hello all,

Been slowly over the last few months getting back
(interested and committed) into the development
of the CRUX Linux distribution. My focus(es) have
changed over the years, but I still feel that CRUX
is the "right tool for the job" for many areas taht
I work in.

As some of you know, I personally deploy CRUX servers
in favor of other popular distributions.

My main focus will be the continued support of CRUX
in the server environment and the x86_64 platform.
I still run CRUX on my desktop at home, but I am
seriously considering buying an iMac mainly for
it's built-in accessibility (as I'm vision impaired) and
because over the years I have grown tired of the
freedesktop development team and Xorg where
almost every 2nd release of Xorg breaks everything.

Anyway, I'm back :)

If someone wouldn't mind pointing me int he right
direction to get sufficient credentials to contribute
to the contrib repository, that'd be great :)

Also I'd like to (obviously) contribute to the x86_64 repos
(core, opt and contrib).

cheers
James

--