On 14/06/12 10:48, Daryl F wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> as you know I haven't made significant contributions to CRUX in quite
>> some time. Sadly I don't see this changing in the near future so I
>> made up my mind and decided to retire from CRUX development. I just
>> don't have the extra time and energy to pour into CRUX these days.
>>
>> My apologies for letting you down in recent months.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tilman
>>

> I appreciate all the great work you've done on CRUX. I've noticed
> you've been somewhat inactive lately but I don't feel disappointed.
> Life happens. I hope yours goes in good directions.
>
> Thanks,
> -Daryl
Thank you for your time with crux Tilman.

I have had a fork of xorg[1] for the last few months and some of you are
already using it. I'd like to push these changes[2] to official xorg. I
also wouldn't mind maintaining xorg but I would like help with that as I
am a busy personal and I do have a ton of ports as it is now, but xorg
is pretty low maintenance.

1. http://romster.dyndns.org/linux/ports/crux/version-updates/xorg/
http://romster.dyndns.org/linux/ports/crux/version-updates/version-updates_xorg.httpup

2. http://pastebin.com/jRZfe9EH