Hi Leo,

first, thanks for your ideas and your time.

About recompile meta:

- To note about rebuild issues we have notification emails and also the README file in each port

About xfce:

- I am not opposed to having more contributors in XFCE, it would be helpful to me, but in which target(s)? do you have a patch for anything? or special interest on a port or ports?

- Anyways, to help, IMHO it would be best if I know your previous work. And you should also follow the rules of contrib [*] "Maintain an httpup repository for a while (maybe 2-6 month) to get used to packaging, following upstream sources etc."

Best regards,

- sepen

[*] http://crux.nu/Main/ContribRules