Hello,
 cryptodev doesn't include any more algorithms than supported by
linux-crypto. The NCR API at:
http://download.gna.org/cryptodev-linux/ncr-0.1.1.tar.gz
http://home.gna.org/cryptodev-linux/ncr.html
however does. This is a different API (not cryptodev) that
has hooks to use public key algorithms (DSS, RSA, DH)
from user-space. There is no special API defined from kernel
space, but you could use directly the libtomcrypt API (that
is included) if you are interested.

regards,
Nikos