Neglected to CC the list.  Doing that now for anyone who's interested.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaren Johnston
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:21 PM
To: 'Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos'
Subject: RE: [Cryptodev-linux-devel] 2 bug fixes & a Makefile tweak

Ah... perhaps I *don't* need it.  Or... hmm.

Do you have much experience w/ the Android build system?  I've needed quite
a bit of trial-and-error over the last few months of using it, and I've
found that for kernel modules (building under external/) it's cleanest to
wrap the "standard" Makefile.  So, I have an Android.mk file that sets up
the variables that Android needs but invokes make on the standard Makefile.

I think you're probably right, that I don't need it.  If I were including
the Makefile, I might... as Android.mk files do with themselves... but
that's not what I'm doing in this case.

Btw - do you have any interest in patches for Android?  So far, it just
looks like two Android.mk files and a work-around for a missing
posix_memalign.  I have the functional tests working, but haven't replaced
posix_memalign yet to get the speed tests up.

Regards,
Jaren