On 06/09/2012 10:42 PM, Jaren Johnston wrote:

> Hey there,
> I've recently been working on some GCM cases with empty PT and AAD.  I don't
> know how useful they are in practice, but they're legit and show up in
> validation tests (e.g., FIPS).

Hello,
 Indeed it is a useful addition. However you sent the patches in html
mail and it not easy to get them out. I think it is simpler to send them
as text attachments, and it is nice if you send multiple patches to put
the patch number in the subject.

> * I ran all the functional tests, not just cipher-gcm.  I've not done the
> speed tests yet -- still need to swap out the posix_memaligns for Android.

Did you try normal malloc instead of memalign?

regards,
Nikos