--- begin forwarded text

From: "Subba Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "DCSB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Hardware Authentication
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What are the various hardware authentication technologies that are available?

I am particularly interested in server to server authentication. iButton is
one of them
and I can't find any other hardware technologies that authenticate server
to server.
This is important, and will become important, as many service providers
merge to
provide new services.

Any pointers or info is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.