For those who care, I've added a little docco to Lucre. Here's the
explanation of the executable demos. Also available is the theory, such
as it is (check out the CVS for that, or shout at me).

         Create a bank. The stuff you should guard with your life is
         added to <bank private file> and the stuff you can give to
         Joe Public ends up in <bank public file>.

         Create a coin (or at least, a request for one. What is
         sometimes known as a protocoin). The <bank public file> is
         the bank info generated by bank-new. The <coin private file>
         is the bit that will be worth money once the bank has signed
         stuff. The <coin request> is what the bank will sign.

         Having received a coin request, the bank signs it (after due
         deliberation, of course). Here's how it does it. <coin
         signature> is what you send back to the victim, err,
         customer.

<coin>

         Now that the bank believes we are worth something, we've got
         a <coin signature> back from it. Here's how we convert that,
         plus other bits, to an actual blinded <coin>.

bank-verify <bank private file> <coin>

         Naturally, a <coin> is worth nothing unless the bank will
         stand behind it. This is how you check the coin isn't crap.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html