Regarding the general direction of these comments....

At 04:39 PM 7/26/99 -0700, Tom Weinstein wrote:

>While they certainly couldn't certify any browser that included Java or
>JavaScript, .....

Naturally I understand the logic behind these, but it's a bit like saying
"We won't sell anyone a car unless it's burglarproof." People use their
cars quite a bit even though they're expensive and risk of being stolen.

I basically gave up on Java-bashing when I encountered Java and/or
Javascript on DoD web sites dedicated to computer security awareness.
Clearly the battle had been lost :-Q

Rick.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]