Changes with Apache-SSL 1.3.6/1.36

  *) Add experimental Keynote (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~keynote)
support. Not
     only does this provide a very cool way to do stuff based on
certificate
     attributes (and more), but it also demonstrates that it is possible
     write independent add-on modules for Apache-SSL.
     [Ben Laurie]

  *) Remove spurious printf.
     [Stefano Ravaioli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

  *) Add note about environment variables to 1.35 changes.
     [Ben Laurie]

  *) Add SSLDenySSL directive.
     [Bruce Tenison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, revised by Ben Laurie]

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html