Yes, my little Garmin GPS III+ now reports error circles as low as
13 feet (as opposed to about 200 before the change). This is *very*
nice for people who need that level of precision. Of course, minor
errors in the map database become glaringly obvious when you
can tell which lane you're driving in, as opposed to merely which
road you are on.

Over on sci.geo.satellite-nav they're wetting their pants in joy.

Peter Trei