If your compression algorithm is tuned for normal ASCII text, then
<UC letter><lc letter> may be considered more frequent than
<UC letter><UC letter> for all combinations of values of <UC letter>,
and thus pairs of uppercased letters may result in longer bit streams
than pairs of lowercase letters or one uppercase letter followed by
one lowercase letter.  In practice I have some trouble believing that
this matters, but I don't even play a data compression expert on the
net, so my lack of belief doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

                               _MelloN_