--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:01:53 -0800
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Vinnie Moscaritolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Announcement:  Mac Crypto Conference / January 29-30, 2001
Sender: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The Membership of the Mac-Crypto List invites you to:

  "The Second Millennium Mac-Crypto Conference
on Macintosh Cryptography and Internet Commerce "
        January 29-30, 2001

DeAnza 3 Auditorium
Apple R&D Campus
10500 N DeAnza Blvd, Cupertino, CA, USA

Yes, we are once again hosting our  workshop,  where you are sure to
find the latest and greatest information about what's going on in the
Macintosh cryptography world.

The agenda is posted at the Mac Crypto site at    http://www.vmeng.com/mc/

This years talks include:

Keynotes:
* The Effect of Anti-Circumvention Provisions on Security
* Crypto Anarchy

Crypto Law and Policy:
* Crypto Law and the Mac Developer
* Privacy Legislation and the Internet Mac
* Transnational Regulation of Cryptography for the Mac

Cryptanalysis and Security:
   *  Internet Security and Authentication Issues
   * Security Analysis of the WEP algorithm

  New Opportunities for Macintosh Cryptography:
   * Future Directions for PGP
   * Introduction to Smartcards

Internet Payments and Finance:
   * Bluespike: Content Control for the Macintosh
   * Intro to Internet Payments for Mac Developers
   *  Internet Bearer Payments
   * Secure, Real-Time Financial Transactions using WebFunds on the Mac.
   * Mojonation and the Mac

As usual the conference is free, and low key. In keeping with the theme of
privacy we will not require any formal registration.  Just be there.

  We have also left time open for a few last-minute speakers. If you
would like to present a paper or give a talk, please contact
Vinnie Moscaritolo at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- end forwarded text

--
R. A. Hettinga <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>