Hello,

I had this question asked by a subscriber of Infosec News
http://www.c4i.org/isn.html After posting the near-FUD article on Bin
Laden's use of stegography and I was unable to answer it, Could
someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

William Knowles
Moderator/ISN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org