Ian Farquhar (ifarquha) wrote:
[...]
However, I will say that any government (or other) program which assumes
the honesty of employees and contractors is fundamentally flawed, and any associated risk analysis is either incompetent,
or in failing to identify risk to travellers, seriously incomplete.

Ian.
[...]

The first time I used a TSA lock, it came back attached to one zipper
pull, not two, leaving the luggage unlocked will a locked lock.
The second time the lock did not come back. I don't use them any more.

--
Sean McGrath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]