Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 10:34 +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
Ben: I'm idly curious. Was this exceptionally unusual case where use of
uninitialized memory was valid properly commented in the code?
Well. Kinda. It didn't really explain why...

Then you got what you deserved.

_I_ didn't get anything. And _I_ didn't deserve anything: I did not write the code.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html           http://www.links.org/