I'll also observe that on new mobile platforms, there are typically a flotilla of physical-world sensors.  The low-level drivers for
  these should be contributing entropy to the pool in the kernel.  At the apps layer, typically, the "raw" sensor values have been
  filtered by application-specific algorithms, so that they're less useful as entropy sources at that level.

For example, low-G accelerometers are quite noisy -- these are typically used as multi-axis rotation sensors (they use the gravity-field orientation to sense rotation).

Any physical-world sensor driver, where the sensor inherently has a bit of noise, I think has a "moral obligation" to contribute bits to the kernel entopy pool.