On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Jon Callas <j...@callas.org> wrote:
> We're all in the middle of a maze trying to get back. It's easier to
> understand things if you start at the beginning and walk your way forward.
> (It's often even easier to start at the end and walk backwards, too, but I
> don't think we have that option.)

There's been a lot written here.  I think more isn't going to help right now.

We need a very short synthesis of all that is wrong with web security,
all the constraints that we have on possible solutions, then we'll
note that no solutions exist without breaking some constraints, then
we can talk about whose ox to gore with what solution.

It's the constraints that are the biggest problem.  And how to get all
the relevant folks on board.

Nico