Mobile phones are mostly toys, and as such don't require solid security.
Until you use them to check you bank account that is. I doubt they'd ignore
that. The signing processes is likely only to have it be swallowed by
whatever 'secure execution' mechanism might be in place. I could be wrong
and they just figured the risks were negligible. They usually are, terms of
service usually include extensive non-liability.

Lewis