Did they successfully hack the CA functionality or just a web site housing
network design documents for various dutch government entities?  From what
survives google translate of the original dutch it appears to be the latter
no?

And if Kerckhoff's principle was followed what does it matter if some
network design docs were leaked.  You would hope they dont contain router
passwords or such things.

I'd hestitate calling that a "CA hacked" even if the web site was a web site
belonging to someone who operates a CA.
Is there more detail?

Adam