Further the fact that the entropy seeding is so bad that some
implementations are generating literally the same p value (but seemingly
different q values) I would think you could view the fact that this can be
detected and efficiently exploited via batch GCD as an indication of an even
bigger problem.

Namely if the seeding is that bad you could outright compute all possible
values of p even for cases where p was not shared, by running throught the
evidently small by cryptographic standards number of possible PRNG states...

Then you might be looking at more than 1% or whatever the number is that
literally collide in specific p value.  Assuming p is more vulnerable than
q, you could then use the same batch GCD to test.

Adam