Hi Aaron,

Here is the last I saw of them (besides the website being up):
http://lists.simtec.co.uk/pipermail/entropykey-users/2013-July/thread.html.

They claim to still be around (from the last in the thread):

    We've gone through a major crisis, but are still here... just.  To say
    any more in public at this stage might be unwise from a legal
    standpoint.

    We currently have no manufacturing capability for ekeys but are
    working towards getting things up and running again.  There's no
    timescale on that yet, I'm afraid.

Jeff