Dominik,

You can certainly do it safely in this instance, because we have a
security analysis that says it's OK, but in general it's a bad idea to use
the same key-pair for more than one purpose, and, as the RSA-based example
in the paper shows, it can sometimes get you into serious trouble. Indeed,
there's even a cryptographic principle - key separation - which says "use
different keys for different functions".

Regards

Kenny

On 20/09/2013 19:35, "Dominik Schürmann" <domi...@dominikschuermann.de>