On 24 Dec 2013 at 16:10, brian.otto wrote:

> I only subscribed to this list very recently, so my opinion probably
> doesn't carry much weight, but I would love it if this list was moved to
> a forum! It is much easier to find the information your interest in,
> easier to contribute to and moderate topics, and just all the benefits
> already listed by Greg.

First, I don't know what you mean by "moderate topics" -- if this list
has a moderator they should weigh in on how much work it is.  As for
finding info, I agree: mailing lists like this should have online
searchable archives of posts [and many I'm on do].

As for contributing, I don't see how it is 'easier' -- to contribute now
I can add to a discussion by simply hitting 'reply' and I can start a new
discussion by simply starting a new message in my email client and
sending it off [no need to surf to the forum website, login, and then
"contribute"].

   /Bernie\

mailto:ber...@fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA