there are two university courses on cryptography offered freely through
Coursera. In case you want to have a look, the archive for Crypto1 is at
[1]. The archive includes video lectures, subtitles, problem-sets, forum
discussions etc. Crypto1 will be offered again in a few days. Crypto II [2]
will start on February.

[1] https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto
[2] https://www.coursera.org/course/crypto2