First off lets get the terminology correct. Nanites are not "nano spies". I am
only relating to you what I observed and offering the only possible explanation
for what I saw. I saw evidence of micro inscription that could not possibly
have been made by anything else. If I had realized at that time exactly what it
was and had the equipment to document it I would have done exactly that. It was
quite some time before I put it all together. Like I said It was at a friends
house that I found these micro inscriptions and he has long since moved.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android