nah what am I thinking probably! 1988 if not earlier, 27 years :)

The point is block lists suck, they're always blocking false things,
and vigilante abusive takes 3x longer to take you off than for you to
complain or unresponsive etc.

They'll also falsely block you not because your config is insecure but
because it doesnt match their preferred configuration.  Quite
irritating if you ever tried running your own mail server.

Adam