On 01/06/2015 09:12 PM, Kevin wrote:

I figured I'd start building my own open source encryption algorithm:
https://github.com/kjsisco/qode

I find the reaction from the list somewhat surprising.

Some years ago, I had a neighbour that was building a moon-landing
spacecraft in his backyard. Obviously, he never landed on the moon,
but he learned a whole lot of useful things: for instance, holding
a hammer close to the head instead of at the end of the handle will
not substantially reduce the likelihood of hitting the thumb.

He did try to sell maiden-voyage seat reservations. I have no idea
if he collected any money, but if he did, I would not blame him,
I would blame those that coughed up their coin.

Listo Factor