Thanks Natanael!

What I'm gathering from here and [messaging] is that yes, OTR doesn't seem seem
to be future-secure, and PFS isn't perfect (with the way it's usually
implemented today), *but* there do seem to be possible solutions to this
problem, if we can trust what the math/physics folks are saying.

-g

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.