TL;DR: I took tweet-NaCl-JS and wrapped a little PGP-like webapp around it.  I
would like to solicit feedback and code review from this community before I
submit it for a formal audit and release it to the general public.

Links:

Source code: https://github.com/Spark-Innovations/SC4

Live demo: https://sc4.us/sc4.html

FAQ for experts: http://sc4.us/expert_faq.html

FAQ for non-experts: http://sc4.us/regular_faq.html

Note that the FAQ links are not secure.  This will be fixed eventually.  The
production push process is a work-in-progress.

Unique features of SC4:

1.  It is a standalone web application.  The server only serves static files.
You can even run SC4 from a FILE: URL, though this requires the keys to be
embedded in the code.  SC4 includes code to automatically generate a standalone
version.  This is mainly intended to be a proof-of-concept, but it does work.

2.  It’s tiny, and therefore easy to audit.  It consists of three standard
libraries (tweet-NaCl, jQuery, and purify) plus <1000 lines of additional code,
and that includes the HTML and CSS.

3.  It runs in FF, Chrome and Safari.  It might even run in IE but I haven’t
tried it.

SC4 aims for a point in the design space that balances security against ease of
use.  PGP is bullet-proof, but not widely deployed because there is a lot of
friction in getting it up and running.  SC4 aims to eliminate this friction
while remaining reasonably secure.  It is also based on open standards so that
more secure implementations can be easily produced in the future.  (Part of my
long-term plan is to build an HSM dongle using a Teensy 3 board.)

Feedback and constructive criticism much appreciated.  Also, I’m seeking
someone to serve as a paid consultant on this project.  If you’re interested
please contact me off-line.  My SC4 key is: